- T7001 Magnia® CRP, Kit for 20 CRP determinations
- T7001B Magnia® CRP, Bulk components for 1000 determinations
Immunochromatographic Assay for C-Reactive protein in blood, plasma or
- In-vitrodiagnostic use, for professional use only
- For research use only in the USA
T7001 Magnia® CRP
The T7001 Magnia® CRP assay kit contains all reagents needed to perform 20 determinations.
No additional reagents or instrumentation are required except for the Magnia® reader and a lot-specific calibration card.
Each kit contains:
- 20 Pouches each containing a Magnia® CRP assay strip and disposable Pasteur pipette
- 20 alcohol swabs
- 20 lancets for collecting capillary blood
- 1 vial containing 20 x 10 µL heparinised capillary blood sampling tubes
- 20 vials each containing 1 mL buffer for sample dilution
- Instructions for use
T7001B Magnia® CRP assay, bulk components:
- 1000 Pouches each containing a Magnia® CRP assay strip and disposable Pasteur pipette
- 1000 vials each containing 1 mL buffer for sample dilution
- +2-27 oC
- Shelf life 18 months
Other Equipment Required:
- M8001 Magnia® reader
- M4001 Lot specific calibration card
Brief Outline of Assay Procedure:
- Add capillary tube containing 10 µL blood to vial containing buffer.
Shake until blood is dissolved
- Transfer 120 µL (three drops) of diluted sample to well of
Magnia® CRP assay cassette.
- Incubate 10 minutes
- Read in Magnia® reader
- CRP concentration is calculated by Magnia® reader utilising a
lot-specific calibration card
- M8001 Magnia® Reader