Magnia® CRP is a fast, accurate and precise assay for the quantitative determination of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in blood, plasma or serum samples. Used together with the Magnia® Reader, the Magnia® CRP assay provides accurate and reliable results with only 10 minutes incubation.
CRP is an important biomarker of inflammation that is utilised in two main areas: slightly elevated levels are a valuable parameter when evaluating cardiovascular risk while strongly elevated levels are an important aid in diagnosing bacterial infections. Developing an assay that can cover both these diagnostic ranges is difficult, but Magnasense Technologies has achieved this by utilising a novel magnetic immunochromatic technique and the high sensitivity and wide dynamic range of the Magnia® reader.
Magnia® CRP Assay Procedure
Benefits of Magnia® CRP
- Precise, quantitative results
- 10 minute incubation time
- 3 second reading time
- Requires only a 10 µL capillary blood sample
- Assay range: 1-100 mg/L
- All reagents and disposables are included in the kit
- User-friendly Magnia® reader
- Magnia® reader provides a precise, rapid, read-out
Connectable to printer and/or LIMS
- Magnia® reader has a small footprint and can be battery powered
Test can be performed in doctors offices and health centres for maximum patient benefit and convenience
- Long shelf-life at room temperature
- CE – marked
- T7001 Magnia® CRP kit, all components required for 20 assays
- T7001B Magnia® CRP kit, bulk components for 1000 assays
- M8001 Magnia® Reader
For further information on the Magnia® CRP assay and / or Magnia® reader, please contact us
Distributor enquiries are welcome.
Magnia® is a registered trademark of Magnasense Technologies Oy.